MyLO is the platform to help you bring your League online. This documentation is designed for those managing MyLO sites to help understand how the platform works. New support documents are often being added.
Find the information you need by using the filters below, under "Find Specific Topics." Select a documentation category from the dropdown list, or type in a keyword (or a few), and click Apply.
Brand new to MyLO?
- Follow our guide to MyLO Essentials for Beginners to begin editing your site.
- How to log in
- Archiving your League site
Past training webinars and documentation videos are always added to our GoToStage channel.
These are answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. Please also refer to our FAQs page.
- Formatting Content
- MyLO Styles and Options
- Sample Formatting (demonstrates what the different format options actually look like on a page)
- Promoting content to the front page
- Making your MyLO site visible to the public (or hiding it from...)
- Your League's Domain Name, or Pointing your vanity URL to your MyLO site
- League Email Options
- Archiving your League site (on MyLO, LEW, or another platform)
- See our Glossary for unfamiliar terms
- You can get additional help and make requests for new documentation at our MyLO Support Google Group
- We also have libraries of short tutorial videos and past webinars on our GoToStage channel & YouTube channel
- Our Freshdesk ticketing system offers some written documentation not offered here